Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day Nine 6:39 AM

Well I didn't wake up so great today.

Last night my feet and hand got chilled and I could not warm them up. It was probably because I volunteered to stand on a corner with a Peace sign for an hour in the rain. That kind of kicked off the being chilled part, but afterwards I could not warm up.

I am weak this morning and a little disoriented. My chest hurts for some unknown reason and I still have the shooting pains down the back side of my right arm from the nerve problem I encountered last week.

I am in the process of deciding if I can go the day today and my declaration for this blog is yes, I am going to go the day.

I have no philosophies this morning. I am a step up from flat-lining. I'll see if I come up with enough to write later on . . .

No comments: