Friday, July 18, 2008

Days 8 & 9, July 17th and 18th

Who has any idea of why I didn't post yesterday? Not me. No clue.

Perhaps it was because I was so consumed with the idea of eating a double butterburger. I could not get eating off my mind yesterday!

I am guessing, perhaps, that the absolutely foul, metallic taste that thickly coats my tongue and inner oral cavity is the culprit. The taste is like concentrated animal vomit and I can't get it by brushing or rinsing. I tried to chew a piece of organic, sugarless gum and it was way too sweet for me. I had to spit it out.

Anyway, this is my eighth and ninth day report to myself. Onward I march. I have normal energy and not much is different except for the fact that I'm not eating.

1 comment:

Robin Marie said...

I've done the Master Cleanser/The Lemonade Diet a few times. That's not quite as strict as your diet.

Mornings: saline treatment (quart of water with two teaspoons sea salt)

Rest of the day: water and a mix of water with fresh-squeezed lemon juice, organic maple syrup and cayenne pepper.

Night: optional cup of herbal tea.

It's always interesting.